Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm BAAAAACK

Phew! The last week was rough. We have moved. Only to have to move again in the next few weeks.
Long story short...Lead paint. A court battle. and A loop hole later and we had to move within ten days. Yuck. So we are staying with the in laws while we find a new place. It's a tight squeeze but so far it has actually been enjoyable. I'll get back into a regular posting schedule in a few days. I'm still unpacking and organizing whle trying to search for a new place at the same time.

Here are some links of some stuff from over the last week for your enjoyment!


My Beautiful Step-Son has a Birthday Shout out on OHHDEEDOH.com last week. Click HERE to check it out.

Honest Fare posted some amazing recipes for making your own baby food. They look insanely good. I'm super excited to get to try them out on Smoosh in a few months. Scope them HERE.

Hi. THIS is my dream home.

Kelly Cutrone is spitting mommy advice HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the search for a new place! Looking forward to your return to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete