Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Findings: 02/04/11 Edition

tumblr_lfmp8dpye11qaw0k8o1_500_large

The other night my husband and I watched THIS and then THIS. Both on very opposite ends of the spectrum but both highly entertaining.

I am obsessed with Kelly Wearstler's innovative and whimsical style. She just launched a BLOG and I'm so excited about it.

I found these insanely adorable baby announcements on one of my new fav BLOGS.

What an amazing DOLL HOUSE.. It is perfect!

I really like THIS clothing company but there website is kinda confusing.

Such an adorable PRINT for a little one's room.

I would buy EVERYTHING from this site. and I do mean everything.

Mama needs some new BOOTS.

I may have or have not linked you to THIS before but its so beautiful that you should visit again.

Check out some super cute pics from Hendrix's PLAYDATE with his buddy, Sierra.

3 comments:

  1. I love a post with lots of great links to great things!!! Blogs are the best place to find new places to shop, movies to watch, books to read or pictures to view! Thanks for sharing!

    I think I would buy one of EVERYTHING from Edmond too if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link-up. We should have another family playdate soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUde- I am LOVE Bobochooses but whenever I find an item I want it is IMPOSSIBLE to find. The apple vest?! I NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete