Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sponsor Post: Jessalin B.

I want to introduce you to my lovely sponsor Jessalin Beutler. Jessalin is an amazing artist who has translated her intricate geometric patterns from canvas to hand painted tees, cardigans, and dresses. Her line features womens, mens and childrens clothing. I am a total sucker for geometric prints and her color choices are so perfect. She does custom color combos for those of you who want to get a bit creative. Her work is meticulous. Being that the pieces are HAND painted (amazing,right?) you would expect a lot of variation but I have to say, this girl can damn well color inside the lines. I was totally blown away by her talent. Check her artwork out HERE and her shop HERE. She also has a great blog, facebook, and twitter.

Three insanely cute dresses

Tees!


Really sweet shirts for babes.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked it out, and I love her stuff! You've got excellent taste, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete