Monday, August 9, 2010

Playlist Song #20

"This Woman's Work" By Greg Laswell a cover of the classic by Kate Bush.

Greg Laswell is amazing. His voice is soothing and perfect for pre nap cuddles.He has a fabulous album full of covers that I highly recommend picking up. I love this song. Kate Bush isn't an easy one to cover but he nails it.

Here is a "making of" video



Here is the finished song:





and for good measure here is the Kate Bush version...




and who watched this like a bajillion times while they were pregnant and cried there eyes out? Tell me i'm not the only one....

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love love LOVE that song. What a nice way to start Monday morning!

    BTW, thanks for stopping by Modern Kiddo and commenting on the Cape Cod post. It killed me when my parents decided to sell their place in Orleans. Although I am walking distance from the beach where I live now, I'll always miss Cape Cod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm Have you heard the Maxwell version? A little high pitched for some but I think it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for introducing me to this version. I haven't thought of this song in a long time.

    ReplyDelete