Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Wishlist

In my wildest "we just won the lotto" dreams we would be getting the following for Christmas.

For Moi:


xmas2

Balloon Dress by JessalinB
H Necklace by Piano Bench Designs
Vintage Dress by Crafty Crow Vintage
Macaroon Soap by LoveLee Soaps

Picnik collage

I would love some more pretty vintage bowls to add to my collection. I like to fill them with my jewels and sunnies and display them on my vanity.

xmasme

Mostly I just want some "ME" time. A bubble bath with yummy treats, champagne, and lots of fashion mags and as much time as I want to lounge. Yes PLEASE!

For Hendrix:

xmas1

Personalize Name Blocks by Little Sapling
Star Wars Prints by Ginormous Robot 
Kitchen by Djeco
Rabbit Utensil by Beehive Kitchen Wares

xmas3

Thoreau Tee by Happy Family
ABC Animal Pillow by My Mimi
Flight Hoodie by BC Childrens Ware
Mini Men Crayons by Lil Doodlers

For C:

Pixmas4


Lego Bento Box by J Box
Doodle Coloring Book from Barnes and Nobles
Perky Pug Bookends from Amazon
Nintendo Pillow by WT Crafts

cccc

U'm not sure what the first thing is but I'm gonna go ahead and say he would love it.
Double Chocolate Pancakes. Recipe HERE
Also, a dog that rides a skateboard. Just what every kid needs!
Vintage Pac Man Arcade Game

For my Hubs:

sdasd

Record Player by Moxie Doll
Boots from Allsaints
Coffe Maker from Keurig
Cowl Neck from Kitty Dune

mmm

A Romantic Sushi Dinner
A weekend away to our honeymoon spot, Tensing Pen
A Mac Book
New Tattoos


For Our Home:


x

Name Bike by Typography
Rug by Ikea
Scrabble Pillows by Dirtsa
Cees Braackman Credenza from Reside


What are you all asking Santa for??


1 comment:

  1. i love the stuff for your home. i LOVE the kitchen and utensils for hendrix. i love the 'h' necklace and the bubble dress.
    its all pretty good actually :]

    ReplyDelete