Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday Findings: 12/24/10 Edition

3103768150_07f98da4b4_large
CREDIT

Merry Christmas Eve! I'm running around like a mad woman trying to finish up everything. I have decided to start some new traditions this year.
 For one I will no longer be buying wrapping paper. I have been collecting the comics from the Sunday paper and will be using exclusively newspaper. In this day and age I think it's really important to be actively pursuing ways to reduce our waste and I want to pass that on and teach it to my littles. However, I currently can NOT find the comics I saved for months since they are still packed away. Yea. Moving sucks.
I love decorating for the holidays. I love winter in general. The bundled up by the fire kinda lifestyles so fun. My husband and I fell in love during the winter, in the snow, on the streets of providence and this time of year makes me feel very nostalgic.


tumblr_kse6mbVafG1qzb2hmo1_500_large

How cute is this home? Anyone know where I can credit it to?


Have a lovely Holiday everyone!

Now on to the Friday Findings...

My sweet LITTLE MAN was featured on ohdeedoh last week.

Beautiful baby BEDDING

I was blown away by these MOON pictures

CUTE

Hilarious guest POST by Jess from The Doe or the Deer

Beautiful BABY

My fav new BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment