Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Findings: 12/3/10 Edition

in_the_snow_by_valyeszter_large
Good morning. This weekend is sure to be fun. I am off to thrift, see old friends, meet a new one for coffee, Christmas shop, celebrate a birthday, and hopefully pick up a few things for our new place.

Oh yes, my loves, we got the loft. THE loft. The one I have been raving about and fretting over on twitter for the last two weeks. We are over the moon.

Here are a few Friday Findings for you....

A fellow vintage lover and my favorite new BLOGGER.

I could not have said it BETTER.

My dear friend Lauren wrote a great post about Breast feeding a toddler.Read it HERE and try not to die of cuteness while viewing pics of her insanely adorable daughter, Sierra.

Seriously, I have a major girl crush on THIS Mama blogger.

JUST lovely.

Don't forget to CHECK OUT my photo book I made on Mixbook and enter the giveaway for your own. I'm obsessed with this. I already am making two more.

3 comments:

  1. Back atcha! These were awesome. Hope you have a great weekend, your plans sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts. Keep em coming girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realized I never thanked you for linking to my post. <3 <3 <3 My life has been really insane lately but we should get together ASAP and do cute holiday things with our babes.

    ReplyDelete