Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Findings:5/6/11 Edition

Anyone know the original source to this? I found it on Pinterest



If you have never clicked on a link in my FF's please click on THIS. Watch and learn people. Watch and learn. The first few sentences really sum it all up.

I LOVE this room..oh wait, its MINE! YAY! Im featured on The Boo and The Boy.


 THIS loft is my favorite yet. The kitchen is SO similar to ours its is a bit scary.

If this isn't TRUE LOVE than I dont know what is!

Our friend (and amazing photographer) Dustin took THIS pic of a few antique bottles in our house and I love it. The bottles usedt o be my parents and some of them date back to the 1800's

THIS house is saweeeeet.


You should LIKE our friends Monkey & The Bug on Facebook.

Exactly. 

I have never seen a cuter little GIRLS room in my whole life. 


Happy Mothers DAY!

Obsessed with THESE leggings (and her style).

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if this is the original, but that "Read Instead" TV sits in the window of a bookshop we pass sometimes in Inman Square, Cambridge. I walk by it when I walk to the post office! It's an independent little bookshop that I don't know the name of.
    -Kristina

    ReplyDelete