Friday, May 6, 2011

What I Wore: Perfect Spring Day..

*SIGH* I love this outfit. I only wore it for a bit because ya know, it's not easy to run after a toddler in platforms BUT I did get through the morning errands and breakfast. I changed it up a  bit later and put cropped, skinny, gray jeans and flats on and got a LOT of compliments...apparently it was better dressed down? I didn't snap any pics of it but I'll be wearing it again so next time...








Top Thrifted by Feather Bone...anyone ever heard of them? Couldnt find them on the internet...
Leggings by I'm your Present
Shorts and Shoes by Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I just posted a "what I wore" kinda thing today--but way NOT as cute as yours! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh my goodness. Could NOT love this outfit more!

    ReplyDelete