Friday, June 17, 2011

Sponsor Post: Pinecone Threads

I want to introduce you all to my lovely sponsor, Pinecone Threads. I'm a huge fan of Pinecone Threads because they are making adorable clothing for BOYS. Yes, BOYS! and girls, too. If you are a Mama to a lil dude than you know how hard it is to find cool duds on Etsy for Boys. Well, look no further, Pinecone Threads is your answer. They use the sweetest fabrics and the rompers, dresses, and burp clothes are too cute for words. PT recently added some little tees to the shop and I'm dying over those as well. You can check out Pinecone Threads on Etsy HERE. PT also has a blog which you can find HERE and Facebook (check it HERE).




Red polka dot dress.

Tomato Tee!

Love this little dress

Gingham boys romper


I can't wait to do a What He Wore post with Henry in his new Pinecone Threads apparel!

2 comments:

  1. This is all so cute!! Almost makes me wish I had a cute. Almost. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Cute dress for toddlers.Nice share:)

    ReplyDelete