Hi y'all. Ready for the second installment of Get To Know Me?
No...oh well, too bad!
1. What are your top 3 Most Played songs on your iPod or whatever music player you use?
1. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "40 Day Dream"
2. Azure Ray "Sleep"
3. Bone Iver "Blood Bank"
2. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and what are they?
I have two but want about a bajillion more. Honestly, I just haven't had the money to sink into tattoos. It is such a splurge and I tend to be really frugal. I always see young parents covered in tattoos but they claim they are broke and can't afford groceries. That always boggles me. So there has been lots of guilt on my part as far as spending the money on myself. I will be getting on for Hendrix soon. I have the word strength over a scar on my back because I broke it when I was 16 and my brother's name on my neck. One of my goals this year is to get a couple more.
3. What is your absolute-all-time-favorite picture of Hendrix?
Easy. THIS ONE.
4. Do you get along with your step sons mom?
Yes.Never in a million years would I allow C to feel any tension between his mother and I (not that there is any...I'm saying if there was). My love for C is too wide and long to allow that to happen. Even if she hated my guts (which she doesn't) I would never return those feelings. For his sake it will always be a respectful and cordial relationship.
5. Fav piece of clothing owned?
Where do I even start? I own a LOT of vintage that I adore. I have a soft spot for a pair of Yves St Laurent 1950's champagne slingbacks with a satin bow on the toe. Heaven.
6. How has motherhood changed you?
Wow. I'm not sure I have enough words to explain how it has changed me. It is so deep and to the core of me. I was reborn. The respect and admiration I now have for my own body is mind blowing. Priorities shifted and my heart