Monday, September 20, 2010

I Got a Bit Lost.

I have been feeling a bit bored with the Internet lately. Uninspired with the blog and just in need of a minute to actually LIVE and stop writing about living. I was a bit Internet lost and I had to find my way back.

Then there was this...

IMG_1564

IMG_1568

Wow. How lucky am I?

IMG_1563

IMG_1561

Our recent weekends have been full of a whole bunch of love and a lot of quiet. Quiet moments, relaxed evenings, easy conversations, and great food. Inspiration, getaways, and secret spots. We needed some down time.

IMG_1557

My husband's birthday was celebrated. I'm feeling very lucky lately to have such a supportive man in my life.  He is such a great Daddy. Very passionate and committed.





IMG_1530

This post is more of a photo dump than anything else. I promise to be back with more. But for now? How about you step into my world for a moment..

IMG_1576

IMG_1632

IMG_1633

IMG_1639

IMG_1640

IMG_1609.JPGedit

IMG_1590

IMG_1607

IMG_1591

IMG_1592

_MG_1452

IMG_1425

IMG_1437.JPGedit

IMG_1515

Not too shabby, eh?

7 comments:

  1. Not to shabby at all. :-) Fun pictures! I'm glad you are enjoying the small moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) such beautiful moments captured by your camera!

    I have been taking my weekends off, and its been blissful! I may post, but I took time off of commenting! It is so nice to live life and not worry about getting online! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are adorable. my fav is the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE every single one of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to need to eat one of his pinkie toes now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word - he is just the most gorgeous little guy :-) Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging can become very daunting at times and you'll really put yourself through the ringer for skipping a day or two. We put a lot of pressure on ourselves to get content up but I think it's a quality over quantity issue. We're not going anywhere so skip a few days. No biggie!

    ReplyDelete