Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sponsor Post: The Angry Weather

I am totally blown away by The Angry Weather. This jewelry line, created by the stunning Iveth, is impeccable. I have a thing for dainty, whimsical, accessories and these totally hit the spot. I highly recommend you check out Iveth's blog which is filled with inspirational pictures or all kinds and even some of her beautiful family. Head HERE to read about her lovely life and good luck restraining yourself from "pinning" every pic.

Below are some of my favorite pieces from The Angry Weather but you should head to her SHOP and see for yourself all the treasures she creates. This is juts the tip of the iceberg.

Iveth can also be found on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.




All photo credited to The Angry Weather

5 comments:

  1. Really cool stuff!!! LOVE it!!! :-)

    www.wishyoucouldblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely some fun stuff! I like the little lightening bolt earrings.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-) I'm enjoying reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the items are super cute definitely something i'd purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks a bunch for your lovely words Adriana!! I'm so happy to see my little creations in your gorgeous blog and being part of it! big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete